Saturday, September 16, 2006

Week in Review


Well, not a bad week after all.


Ainsley had her 4 week doctor's appointment. She's doing great, and now weighs 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Which means she put on 1 pound, 11 ounces in 2 weeks.

Bob, Rod, Milan (my Sox auditor) and myself got together for beer and appetizers at the Fault Line. Milan had to leave early (something about his wife being hungry) but a good time was had by all. I tried the Cask Conditioned, the Best Bitters, and the Stout and quite enjoyed them all. The tempura Ahi Tuna Rolls are most excellent, and the Calamari (something I don't usually go in for) was actually quite nice.
With all the trash talking, objectification of women, and general bad behaviour, I'm afraid it was a bit like a 3 hour Man Show (Milan excepted.)

My Sox audit went as well as can be expected, and although I have quite a to-do list, Milan was (as always) entirely reasonable, pragmatic, and not one bit pedantic.

Despite no longer working with Bob, I think I had lunch with him 3 times since the layoff. I expect this will drop off once he quits his lollygagging and obtains gainful employment once again.

No comments: